How To Change IMEI Of Non-MTK Devices without PC

Hello,  welcome once again to Androidbrag. I made this post for some of my friends who have been commenting and giving us feedbacks that they can't change their IMEI using terminal emulator or mobileuncle apk. The problem why it doesn't change

with these app is because the devices you guys are using  is a
Non-MTK Device and you can't change the IMEI using apk that works for only MTK Devices . If you have been following my blog very well you will notice that i have written on how to change the IMEI Code of MTK devices using both terminal and mobileuncle. Today i will like to tell you about how to change IMEI of SAMSUNG like that my friend that couldn't change his S6, HTC, LG, MOTOROLA, SONY and other Non-MTK Devices without PC. Am going to be dropping 2 steps for doing this, that is for rooted and non rooted devices.  This is a cool trick that works but its a little bit stressful though, but with patience you will get it done.

STEP 1 :-
REQUIREMENTS FOR ROOTED DEVICES:
  1. Make sure you have Rooted your android phone, If you have not then read how to root your android phone.
  2. Download and Install Xposed Installer.
  3. Download and Install IMEI Changer.
  4. Non-MTK Devices like: Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG e.t.c.

READ:- How To Optimize Your Blog Post For Search Engines.
    PROCEDURES :-

• Open the Xposed Installer and navigate to FrameWork.
    • It will ask for SuperUser Permission, grant it to let it accomplished it mission.
    • Click on the Install/Update button it will ask for a Reboot, please let it reboot.
    • After Rebooting, Open the application and go to MODULES.
    screenshot-2015-04-10-200951
    Xposed installer apk
    You should see your Installed Modules, We are looking for IMEI CHANGER, just like the picture below, Just tick it and Reboot.

READ:- WhatsApp Latest Update 2016

Disclaimer: Note that changing of IMEI is illegal in some countries, and I will not be held responsible for any consequences that befall the changer.
    Remember to write down your original IMEI number and keep it safe. Also, backup your original IMEI incase anything goes wrong, you can easily revert back.

Now that you have finish rebooting go to the IMEI CHANGER application in your menu or app list. Your default IMEI will be written in RED COLOURwith a bold font so you can see it clearly. See the pics below.
    How to change IMEI of Non-MTK devices without PC
    I will advice you to write down the Original IMEI and also make a screenshot of this screen just like mine and save to your SD CARD. Now you have to paste your IMEI in the empty Box and click on APPLYYou don't need to Reboot your phone like we do in the previous tutorials in order to apply the new IMEI CODE all you need to do is just turn ON and OFF the AIRPLANE MODE and you can see your new IMEI Code implemented.

STEP 2 :-
    REQUIREMENTS FOR NON ROOTED DEVICES :-

There is no much requirements here all you need is just;

1. A non rooted devices
    2. Download and install Shortcut Master (lite)

PROCEDURES :-

• Open the shortcut master (lite) which looks like the below image

How to change IMEI of Non-MTK devices without PC

• Tap on secret code explorer to display all your codes
    • Look for engineer mode in all the codes
    • Click on it if found and it displays this

How to change IMEI of Non-MTK devices without PC
    • Then choose either launchers 0 or 1 to take you into your engineering mode where you can now change your IMEI number.

If still confused on reaching your engineer mode check out this post :- How to change imei using mobile uncle
    That's it for today in our tutorials for how to change imei of Non-MTK devices without PC , if this works for you do not hesitate to give us feedback by COMMENTING below this posts and remember to also LIKE/SHAREthis posts before leaving, If you are still having problems with the tweaking of your android phone IMEI, kindly COMMENT by putting the model and manufacturer of your android device. If you want to be updated on our daily posts you can also follow us by email. Thanks for your visit and Enjoy!!!...

CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE...

Next Post »

22 comments

Click here for comments
    18 May 2016 at 00:09 ×

unfortunately my Samsung Galaxy J1 LTE (SM-J100FN) say:
    Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 19 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a).

21 May 2016 at 17:00 ×

Bro what's the problem,and what should I help you with?

21 May 2016 at 17:02 ×

If the first one didn't work out, then try the second step

7 June 2016 at 19:23 ×

Can't find engineering mode, Samsung p601

12 June 2016 at 14:30 ×

Try the second step because that one should workout because it worked for a friend of mine using Samsung S4

29 July 2016 at 18:36 ×

Hello, wanted to know, I changed this imei now, but the question is, does it help to use it for calling and for active networks, if phone was blacklisted, and now i couldn't be tracked by police?Thank you.

29 July 2016 at 18:38 ×

Hello, I just bought blacklisted phone and succesfully changed imei, but does it help to have active network and be able to call from ths phone, i fear to put inside sim card, because maybe police can track this phone?But if phone is showing different imei on the settings, so maybe no one could track this phone now?Thank you for support.

31 July 2016 at 09:37 ×

Yes you can actually insert a sim card in it and use network also after changing the IMEI. But remember is prohibited in some countries. Thanks for the feed back

10 August 2016 at 22:24 ×

Hello, again I'm here, how I wrote before, i was successful with changing imei number, but no i tried inserting sim card ino my galaxy s6 edge with android 6.0.1 and i tryed to call, but nothing happened, only no service box appeared, i bought other network sim card, but also same thing, so i think this imei change didn't help for me to unlock it, maybe you know why?

11 August 2016 at 01:05 ×

Hello bro, maybe the new IMEI you change your phone to is not quiet a good or working IMEI. Because without an original IMEI your network won't be available. So check for a working IMEI. Thanks for the feedback

Anonymous
    19 August 2016 at 07:34 ×

I could do the first step and change my imei number but it does not change the hole number the last 2 numbers remain the same and still no network

19 August 2016 at 08:36 ×

Since the first step did change the IMEI number but couldn't change the last two numbers why don't try the second step

22 August 2016 at 03:03 ×

And how to find a correct imei which will work on the phone?Thanks.

24 August 2016 at 01:08 ×

There is a desktop IMEI generator which can help you. Just download the generator from google. And use it to generate original IMEI.

18 November 2016 at 22:17 ×

Hey Obyke
    Do you that could work to unblock my Galaxy Note 7 on new Zealand providers?
    I've tried, but I still can't connect to. Have you another idea?
    Thanks

18 November 2016 at 22:56 ×

Hey Obyke, do you think I can use this way to unblock (unblacklist) my note 7 from new Zealand providers?

19 November 2016 at 04:37 ×

Hello bro, I don't actually know because I haven't tried unblocking Note 7. But if the IMEI is legal them it should connect

30 January 2017 at 11:55 ×

i cannot find the engineer mode on my device digiflip pro xt911........after updating my device to kitkat from jellybean my imei no has been lost and i cant restore it.plis help me

1 February 2017 at 07:07 ×

Okay... See what you will do bro, open your phone cover and remove your battery and copy out your IMEI Number from there.. Then go and change the IMEI if you switch on the phone. This post will help you HOW TO CHANGE IMEI OF NON-MTK DEVICES. If it didn't help you, then contact me at this no 08035153414

1 February 2017 at 22:41 ×

I have a Coolpad 3622A nothing have worked for me. Any tips? Anyone?

3 February 2017 at 05:03 ×

Hello... I didn't get your question correctly. Is it that the IMEI changing technique didn't work at all? Try this other post to CHANGE THE IMEI

admin

DO NOT MISUSE THE COMMENT BOX Out Of Topic Show Konversi KodeHide Konversi Kode Show EmoticonHide Emoticon

Thanks for your comment